Luna Ladies Hip Length Parka
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Our classic ladies jacket that will keep you warm in any cold.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down for ultimate warmth
- 100% polyester Crosshatch shell
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof and waterproof
- Breathable outer shell
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Drawstring at centre back of collar for width adjustment
- Two-way zipper
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Mouldable in-hood framing wire
- Neck lined in non-pill micro fleece
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumbhole openings
- Functional telescopic sleeves
- Fleece lined, welt flap pockets at hip
- Fabric covered buttons at sleeve cuff and pockets
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Double vent at back for mobility
- Double drawstring toggle system for hood
- Centre back double button belt loop
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
Down Density Indicator (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
Great for transitional climates, comfortably worn by most in mild conditions down to –5•C
Versatile from late summer to early winter, suitable in most conditions down to -15•C
Adaptable outerwear that transitions with you, built for winter down to –20•C
Arctic ready outerwear that adapts to your body in any conditions down to –30•C
Extreme performance outerwear built for the harshest conditions like –40•C and below