Serge Ibaka x Nobis Lightweight Vest
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
LOW IMPACT MATERIALS
Contains lower impact materials with sustainability attributes, including bluesign® approved and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified materials.
Contains recycled materials, including certified recycled polyester or nylon.
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
A lightweight mid layer from the Nobis x Serge Ibaka collection, this gender-neutral vest will help transition your wardrobe through the seasons. Crafted from water-repellent performance fabrics and flexible Primaloft insulation for unrestricted movement. Three discreet front pockets zip closed to secure important items. It can be worn as outerwear on its own, or under other jackets for an added layer of warmth without the bulk.
Classic Fit: Male model is 6'2" s40 w30 and is wearing a size medium. Female model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size small.
- Design Overview
- Premium 3L Micro Denier fabrication at front and Premium 4-way stretch, plain weave fabrication (85% Nylon/15% spandex) at back
- Premium 4-way stretch, water resistant Primaloft insulation (55% recycled content)
- Water resistant shell with DWR coating
- Exposed 2-way reverse coil zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Three invisible zipper pockets at left chest and waist
- Iridescent logos throughout garment
- Designed in Canada, imported
- Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for eligible items in their original condition and packaging. To start a return, please visit our Return page, which can be accessed in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer listed on our website are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. You may submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions if you have any questions.