Condor Men's Extreme Parka
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Designed for the harshest weather conditions, Condor is our mens extreme parka. Take comfort in knowing that the Condor has every functional feature you need in an Arctic expedition.
Model is 6'3" s40 w32 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium Poly/Wool blend fabrication
- Baffle Box Down bag for ultimate warmth
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Non-removable down filled snorkel hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire for maximum protection
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Branded face guard for extreme weather condition protection
- Neck lined in non-pill micro fleece
- Interior chest pocket
- Front tab with plastic window ID pocket
- Front fleece lined, hand warmer pockets
- Tablet compatible sized inner patch pocket with closure
- Down filled wind skirt with wide elastic
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable sleeve cuffs with easy tab and heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with thumb-hole feature
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
Down Density Indicator (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
Great for transitional climates, comfortably worn by most in mild conditions down to –5•C
Versatile from late summer to early winter, suitable in most conditions down to -15•C
Adaptable outerwear that transitions with you, built for winter down to –20•C
Arctic ready outerwear that adapts to your body in any conditions down to –30•C
Extreme performance outerwear built for the harshest conditions like –40•C and below