Dylan Mens Hooded Bomber Jacket
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Embrace the elements and conquer the cold with Dylan, our best-selling bomber jacket with 100% Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down. Lined with a custom quilted fabrication for enhanced breathability and a fitted silhouette. The down filled hood features a removable coyote fur trim and concealed moldable framing wire so you can make it your own. Rain and wind resistant, Dylan is treated with our signature Sympatex® lamination to keep you dry in any conditions.
Model is 6' s40 w31 and is wearing a size M.
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down.
- Custom Nobis quilted liner for enhanced breathability and fitted silhouette.
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff with moldable framing wire
- Neck lined in non-pill microfleece.
- Interior chest pocket.
- Invisible stash pocket at chest yoke seam.
- Inverted single lip handwarmer welt pockets at chest.
- Zippered arm patch pocket with Nobis crest.
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs and hem.
- Seam seal construction.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- Machine washable, zip off the fur and toss the jacket in the wash.
- Drop into a Nobis store and receive a free jacket steam in the LG Styler.
- Designed in Canada, imported.
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
Down Density Indicator (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
Great for transitional climates, comfortably worn by most in mild conditions down to –5•C
Versatile from late summer to early winter, suitable in most conditions down to -15•C
Adaptable outerwear that transitions with you, built for winter down to –20•C
Arctic ready outerwear that adapts to your body in any conditions down to –30•C
Extreme performance outerwear built for the harshest conditions like –40•C and below