Tula Ladies Peacoat
Free Standard Shipping & Returns on All Orders*
Whether it be going out to run errands or out to the theater, completely transform this jacket by simply removing the hood. For your convenience, all buttons are magnetized on this versatile peacoat.
Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size S.
- Optional 100% polyester crosshatch shell or premium poly/ wool blend shell.
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures.
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down.
- Mouldable in-hood framing wire.
- Pit-zip vents for additional breathability.
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings.
- Handwarmer pockets.
- Sympatex® membrane laminated.
- Seam-sealed construction.
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable.
- Machine washable.
- Designed in Canada, imported.
- Interior zip stash pocket.
- Removable down filled hood.
- Removable coyote fur trim.
- Magnetic, non-functional button detail.
- Waist belt for adjustment.
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
Returns & Warranty
Complimentary return labels are provided within 30 days of your purchase for all items in original condition and packaging. To initiate a return please complete the form on the Returns page, located in the footer.
Official Nobis products purchased from an Authorized Retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please contact Customer Service for full policy details, terms and conditions. You may also submit a warranty claim through the Warranty page.
Down Density Indicator (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
Great for transitional climates, comfortably worn by most in mild conditions down to –5•C
Versatile from late summer to early winter, suitable in most conditions down to -15•C
Adaptable outerwear that transitions with you, built for winter down to –20•C
Arctic ready outerwear that adapts to your body in any conditions down to –30•C
Extreme performance outerwear built for the harshest conditions like –40•C and below